Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2.900 Antworten
und wurde 77.600 mal aufgerufen
 Das neue eltonjohnfan.de Forum
Seiten 1 | ... 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | ... 194
MissEltonJohn Offline

01.04.2010 21:31
#1111 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

jaa :D

TammyEltonFan Offline

02.04.2010 09:50
#1112 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Hier ist noch ein Video vom Billy Elliot Jubiläum, müsst mal auf Eltons Ohrring achten. Sieht echt toll aus.

Elton, My Elusive Drug

Rocket Offline

03.04.2010 06:45
#1113 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Ich habe gestern Abend im Fernsehen Evan Allmächtig gesehen und war positiv überrascht, dass in einer Szene "Just Like Noah´s Ark" als Hintergrundmusik gelaufen ist.

Elton John - He´s been touching our hearts!

Rocket Girls Offline

03.04.2010 13:22
#1114 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Elton - Our One and Only

ejfan Offline

04.04.2010 15:46
#1115 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Ob da was dran ist?!?? Der letzte Satz ist natürlich wieder typisch englische Klatschseite..
Sir Elton John is delighted his new pal LADY GAGA is recording the next James Bond song and he can't wait to sing with the wacky star. The Rocket Man, 63, said: "I'm really pleased that Lady Gaga is up for the theme tune. She's fantastic and it would be amazing to do a duet." Just as long as it's a cover of one of her hits and not his!

Nikita Offline

04.04.2010 18:25
#1116 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Also ich persönlich würde eine Lady Gaga - Elton John Duett sehr begrüßen. Wäre bestimmt eine coole Sache!

Habe gerade ein Interview mit Liz Hurley gefunden. Hier ein Auzug Elton betreffend:

Welt am Sonntag: Mal ehrlich, Sie könnten auch Virgin Mary trinkend auf dem Landsitz Ihres Freundes Elton John sitzen - und nichts tun.

Hurley: Oh, Elton, ja! Er ist großartig, ein fabelhafter Freund.

Welt am Sonntag: Der Patenonkel Ihres Sohnes Damian. Er macht sicher nette Geschenke.

Hurley: Elton ist entzückend als Patenonkel. Er und sein Partner David sind überhaupt die liebsten Menschen, die ich kenne. Elton hat auf unserer Hochzeit gesungen, er hat mich sogar zum Altar geführt anstelle meines verstorbenen Vaters. Sein Talent ist wirklich unbeschreiblich, gleichzeitig ist er sehr verletzbar, er hat aber auch viel durchgemacht. Und er ist von einer Großzügigkeit, auch als Gastgeber. Wenn man bei ihm ist, wirkt es, als sei er eigentlich unsichtbar. Er lässt seine Gäste total in Ruhe: Hast du Lust auf Leute, siehst du Leute. Willst du nur im Bett bleiben und ein Buch lesen, bleibst du eben im Bett und liest ein Buch. Er selbst gönnt sich leider nur selten etwas Zeit, er arbeitet brutal viel. Gott, er ist so großzügig, ein solcher Geber.

ejfan Offline

05.04.2010 19:19
#1117 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Würde allerdings gar nicht wollen, dass er "unsichtbar" wäre, wenn ich mal bei ihm sein könnte;-)

Elton ist übrigens auf Platz 7 der am meisten gespielten Künstler in GB in den letzten 10 Jahren:
Madonna has overtaken the Beatles as Britain’s most played musician of the last decade, beating the long-standing front-runners into second place, a study published Monday found.
Between now and the year 2000, no other musician or band has been heard more often on radio and television or in pubs, clubs and shops, the study by music licensing body PPL found.
Madonna, 51, is also the only woman among the top five on the list.
Robbie Williams came in third, two places above his former band Take That. Queen came in at number four and the sixth spot went to the Sugababes, followed by Elton John, Elvis Presley, Abba and Coldplay. The Rolling Stones were listed at number 19.

TammyEltonFan Offline

09.04.2010 07:51
#1118 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Hier habe ich ein sehr schönes Interview mit David gefunden:

Elton, My Elusive Drug

JumpUp Offline

09.04.2010 08:43
#1119 RE: Sonstiges Antworten
TammyEltonFan Offline

09.04.2010 16:50
#1120 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Hab hier noch ein interessantes Video gefunden. Gegen Ende sieht man auch Elton (mit ungewohnter Brille ;-)).

Elton, My Elusive Drug

JumpUp Offline

10.04.2010 22:53
#1121 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Wer kennt das nicht: Haustiere bekommen Junge, und niemand findet sich für den Nachwuchs. Also hier mein Angebot:

Pro Stück nur 2,95 €. Die Mama (im Bild mittig
rechts) gebe ich schweren Herzens auch für 20,00 € ab.

Ich bitte dich, fass dir ein Herz, ich will sie nicht aussetzen müssen.

Hier ein Bild von den süßen kleinen Rackern und der Mutter:
http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/bild2222fzxmbp6o.jpg

Rocket Offline

10.04.2010 23:13
#1122 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Als "Der Herr Der Ringe Fan" nehme ich 20 davon. Vielleicht kann ich ja eine neue Kankra heranziehen!

Elton John - He´s been touching our hearts!

ejfan Offline

11.04.2010 09:36
#1123 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

LOL Oh mein Gott, wie süß!! Wenn die Entscheidung halt nicht immer so unglaublich schwer wäre... Und dann ist halt auch immer die Frage, ob sich die Kleinen mit den schon vorhandenen Hausbewohnern gut verstehen..

JumpUp Offline

11.04.2010 10:52
#1124 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Kennt ihr das??

Published Sunday May 10, 2009
Two have a lot to say, considering
BY KEVIN COFFEY
WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITER

It would have been a cool interview.

As rock legends and piano gods, they've toured the world, performing for both regular joes and presidents. Combined, they've sold more records and released more hits than almost anyone. And as if that's not enough, one of them was even knighted by the Queen of England. These two fellas have some stories to tell.

But because they're two of the biggest rock stars on the planet, Billy Joel and Elton John are pretty tough to get on the phone.

So since Billy and Elton weren't available, here's what a conversation between the two legends might have sounded like:

Elton John: I remember when rock was young.

Billy Joel: Well, it's still rock and roll to me.

E: We really thought the crocodile rock would last.

B: You may be wrong. You may be right. Who knows how much further we'll go on?

E: Between you and me, I could honestly say that things can only get better.

B: I won't be here in another year if I don't stay on the charts.

E: When are you gonna come down?

B: Maybe I'll be sorry when you're gone.

E: What do you think you'll do then? I bet that'll shoot down your plane. It'll take you a couple of vodka and tonics to set you on your feet again. Maybe you'll get a replacement.

B: I would not leave you when times are troubled. I took the good times. I'll take the bad times. What else could I do?

E: Don't let the sun go down on me.

B: What will it take 'til you believe in me the way that I believe in you?

E: It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you.

B: It seems such a waste of time, if that's what it's all about.

E: Well, they're packed pretty tight in here tonight.

B: It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday.

E: Can you feel the love tonight?

B: I am the entertainer. I come to do my show. I make all kinds of money when I go on the stage.

E: It's just my job, five days a week.

B: Workin' too hard can give you a heart attacackackackackack . . . I may be crazy.

E: It's sad, so sad. It's a sad, sad situation.

B: I can always find someone to say they sympathize. But I don't want some pretty face to tell me pretty lies.

E: It seems to me you lived your life like a candle in the wind.

B: We didn't start the fire. It was always burning, since the world's been turning.

E: What have I got to do to be heard? What do I say when it's all over?

B: If you said goodbye to me tonight, there would still be music left to write.

E: This time ain't just au revoir. This time it's goodbye.

B: I love you just the way you are.

Can you name them all?

The lyrics sampled above come from the following songs.

Billy Joel: "It's Still Rock and Roll to Me," "You May Be Right," "The Longest Time," "The Entertainer," "Just the Way You Are," "Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)," "Piano Man," "Honesty" and "We Didn't Start the Fire."

Elton John: "Crocodile Rock," "I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues," "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road," "Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me," "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?," "Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting)," "Rocket Man," "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word," "Candle in the Wind" and "Dear John."

• Contact the writer: 444-1557, kevin.coffey@owh.com

Contact the Omaha World-Herald newsroom

Copyright ©2009 Omaha World-Herald®. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, displayed or redistributed for any purpose without permission from the Omaha World-Herald.

UND:

Billy [under his breath]: Ah, the bitch is back . . .

Elton: William.

Billy: Reginald. Nice of you to join us.

Elton: Well, it's not like anybody's going to start the show without me. I'm the one everyone is really here to see.

Billy: Riiiight. Last I checked with my manager, I was the sixth best-selling recording artist of all time in the U.S., and I think you were what, 10th? You gotta sell a few million more to catch up with me, pal.

Elton: So how's that classical music career coming along?

Billy: Oh, just fine. Written any really boring, lame Disney theme songs lately?

Elton: Touché, pussycat! By the way, that's a very, umm, nice charcoal suit you're wearing. Very distinguished. Conservative. Really makes you look every one of your 60 years.

Billy: 59. I'm 59. I'm not 60 until May. You, however . . . Don't you qualify for the senior discount at Applebee's by now?

Elton: Not quite; I'm 61 and still going strong. So who picked out that suit for you, your seventh wife? The one who's younger than your daughter?

Billy: No, no, I select my own attire, thanks. That's an interesting get-up you've got on, though. Those red glasses . . . You're looking more and more like Sally Jessy Raphael every year. And did you raid the leftover pile from the Sgt. Pepper's album cover shoot? Actually, I guess you're less a sergeant than a rear admiral, eh?

Elton: Oh, William, you're a clever one! If only such wit could have made it into your songs. I mean, what's with "We Didn't Start the Fire"? Did you just riffle through your World Book Encyclopedia one day for lyrics?

Billy: Sorry, but unlike you, I haven't had Bernie Taupin on speed-dial for the past four decades to help me out. I heard you tried to write your own lyrics once and it came out worse than a Kevin Federline song.

Elton: Look, just don't screw up "Your Song" when we play it together, all right?

Billy: How could I screw that one up? I've had schnauzers who could play that thing in their sleep. Besides, it already sounded screwed up when you recorded it - "If I was a sculptor, but then again, no . . ." What the hell kind of line is that? Are you sure Taupin wrote that one, and not you?

Elton: How do you think I feel, having to sing that "Honesty" tripe with you? "Honesty is such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue"? I bloody despise that song! At least I don't have to join you and your band for that "Scenes from an Italian Restaurant" monstrosity. I'll be taking my bathroom break during that one - the perfect accompaniment to a dump.

Billy: I can't believe I agreed to do this tour with you for two frickin' years of my life. How long have we been doing these shows together, Reggie, like 15 years? You'd think I'd know better by now.

Elton: Tell me about it. But we're getting like two hundred bucks a ticket from these monkeys, so what the hell, I'll put up with you, William. By the way, you really should be calling me "Sir." I am a Commander of the British Empire, after all.

Billy: You know what I'll call you, I'll call you a pompous, washed-up motherfu-

PA Announcer: And now, ladies and gentlemen, two music legends and old friends, Billy Joel and Elton John!

Billy: I hate you.

Elton: I hate you. Let's do this.

TammyEltonFan Offline

13.04.2010 16:54
#1125 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Schaut mal, Elton hat in Chicago auch wieder ein Tutu getragen,

Elton, My Elusive Drug

Seiten 1 | ... 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | ... 194
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz