Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 475 Antworten
und wurde 14.926 mal aufgerufen
 Elton John Live
Seiten 1 | ... 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32
ejfan Offline

05.11.2011 16:26
#466 RE: Elton John Live 2011 Antworten

Ein paar Fotos vom Riga-Konzert....

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 1.jpg  14.jpg  3.jpg  4.jpg  6.jpg  7.jpg  9.jpg 
ejfan Offline

05.11.2011 16:28
#467 RE: Elton John Live 2011 Antworten

...und ein paar von Vilnius - inkl. neuem Outfit!!

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 1.jpg  2.jpg  4.jpg  5.jpg 
hobo Offline

08.11.2011 20:41
#468 RE: Elton John Live 2011 Antworten

die neue setlist ist ja ansich interessant (holiday inn!), aber scheinbar spielt er FFAF nicht mehr, das find' ich sehr schade, da ich besonders live das synth-intro klasse finde... :-( Ich hoffe, dass er das nochmal überdenkt bis freitag....

JumpUp Offline

09.11.2011 07:11
#469 RE: Elton John Live 2011 Antworten

Ist Euch aufgefallen? Riga und Vilnius wurden beide professionell gefilmt. In youtube gibt es klasse Videos mit beiden Outfits!

ejfan Offline

09.11.2011 20:04
#470 RE: Elton John Live 2011 Antworten

Ja, guck mal unter Youtube-Videos=)

ejfan Offline

27.11.2011 20:36
#471 RE: Elton John Live 2011 Antworten

Ein paar Fotos vom Dunedin-Konzert und von einem glücklichen Fan, der vorher noch ein Autogramm auf seinem Rücken von Elton ergattern konnte=)
Merv Vessey has a permanent reminder of his first trip to Dunedin - and the Elton John fan could not be happier.
Fans do not come much bigger or more colourful than the 54-year-old quarry worker from Tinopai, in the Kaipara Harbour, who now sports his ultimate accessory - an Elton John signature tattooed on his back.
"I feel great. What a bloody marvellous time."
He has a son called Elton John (34), a daughter called Crystal (31) and a Dunedin-based nephew called Daniel (21) - the latter two named after Elton John songs.
Friday's Dunedin concert at Forsyth Barr Stadium was his ninth live Elton John performance, beginning with a concert in 1974 at Western Springs, Auckland, Mr Vessey said.
"Every time I go to a concert I scream out: 'Elton, please sign my back', and he just laughs and keeps on playing his piano."
The first to take up a seat when the gates opened on Friday evening, Mr Vessey was spotted by one of Sir Elton's staff, who took a photo of his t-shirt which said 'Please sir Elton John Sign my back'.
At 6pm he was told by the staff member that Sir Elton would sign his back but he was not to touch him, talk to him, or take any photographs.
At 8.20pm and just before taking the stage, Sir Elton, "who is a short little bugger", came up and looked straight at him and shook his hand before signing his back.
"He said to me 'That's really great, thanks very much', and I said to him, 'No, thank you very much'."
For the rest of the concert, Mr Vessey leaned forward in his seat for fear of smudging the autograph. He had a sleepless night, then on Saturday morning visited North Dunedin tattooist Silas Waring, of Painter Rock Tattoo, who made the signature permanent.
"This is the ultimate. This is the icing on the cake for me," he said.
Mr Vessey's back also features a 1976 tattoo of the cover of Sir Elton's Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy, which cost him $15,000.
And he has a car nicknamed "Rocketman" which is emblazoned with every album cover the artist has released.
He is now planning to travel to Las Vegas to watch Sir Elton perform again.

Angefügte Bilder:
 !cid_7DD3BE23-D132-400A-94A0-DB32F9AC62C0@zoomtown.jpg  18.jpg  19.jpg  3.jpg 
ejfan Offline

27.11.2011 20:46
#472 RE: Elton John Live 2011 Antworten

Beim Sydney-Konzert gestern hat Elton DLTSGDOM George Michael gewidmet, dem es wohl immer noch nicht wirklich besser geht.

DanDare Offline

27.11.2011 20:54
#473 RE: Elton John Live 2011 Antworten

Also im Falle von Amy Winehouse war die Widmung von Dont let the sun (in Köln) kein gutes Omen.
Trotzdem gute Besserung nach Wien!

ejfan Offline

01.12.2011 09:40
#474 RE: Elton John Live 2011 Antworten

Dieses Mal sieht's zum Glück anders aus; er ist wohl auf dem Weg der Besserung.

ABER dafür scheint Elton selbst ein wenig angeschlagen (ebenso auch David??):
When Elton John announced he was suffering from bronchitis last night it came as more of a relief than a surprise.
Having provided noticeably flat vocals to openers Saturday's Night's Alright for Fighting and I'm Still Standing it seemed the Brisbane Entertainment Centre crowd might have had another case of Meat Loafitis on our hands.
But instead this veteran entertainer was battling a cough so rough that he said doctors had told him not to play.
I'm Still Standing seemed fitting. John periodically coughed and spluttered through the first half of the set, but being a true professional, he never missed a line.
What was clearer than his throat was the fact he was going to have a major fight on his hand continuing to rise to the task tonight.
Never mind the fact his weakened vocals were often lost in the mix and his breathing seemed to restrict his ability to hold on to notes, he was also, apparently dealing with his partner David Furnish flying back to the US from Australia, having fallen ill.
If this was weighing on his mind John did not allude to this predicament as he pressed on to deliver a suite of classic tunes from
1971's Madman Across The Water, his booming voice seemingly unaffected on the soulfully southern Levon but his condition taking the edge off the reaching chorus of Tiny Dancer.
Dressed in a modest-by-his-standards jacket littered with sequins, John leapt up from his piano after practically every song to thank different sections of the audience.
In return he asked for a bit of audience participation to help him tackle the chorus of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, despite noting he wasn't usually a fan of crowd sing-alongs (they're “knaff” apparently).
But, he said, this was a special occasion because of his condition, and the title track of his most acclaimed work boasted “probably the best chorus I've ever written”.
His pleas got the desired result, the crowd on their feet at the song's conclusion after a spectacular live version.
Delivering a set which favoured his pop material over saccharine ballads, John easily won over the large and appreciative Boondall crowd. Even his newer material, such as the mighty Leon Russell collaboration Hey Ahab, was generously received.
Just before delivering his strongest vocal performances of the night (seemingly aided by a change in the levels and adjustments onstage) he relayed his own appreciation to the audience for their understanding. His booming voice returned for Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word and an epic Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me.
By now a group of fans had begun to congregate at the front of the stage, liberated from their seats for a dance-inducing run of Bennie and the Jets, The Bitch is Back and Crocodile Rock.
After a brief exit John returned to the stage and signed autographs for the front section before launching into Your Song, which further hit home that despite his condition, tonight was a night when he would not let his fans down.
Which, with both he and his partner ill, would not have been an easy pledge to see through.

GUTE BESSERUNG!!!

Angefügte Bilder:
 1.jpg  10.jpg  4.jpg  6.jpg  7.jpg 
DanDare Offline

03.01.2012 14:23
#475 RE: Elton John Live 2011 Antworten

Elton war weltweit auch 2011 wieder gut im Geschäft: Platz 6 mit über 100 Mio USD in der Pollstar-Liste!
Zwar liegt Elton innerhalb der Top 25 hinsichtlich "Tickets pro Stadt" nur auf Platz 22 (knapp vor André Rieu
und Britney Spears), aber dafür belegt er bei den Ticketpreisen und der Konzertanzahl jeweils Platz 3.

http://www.pollstarpro.com/charts/2011Ye...ldwideTours.pdf

ejfan Offline

04.01.2012 18:16
#476 RE: Elton John Live 2011 Antworten

Danke dafür!! Da sieht man wieder, wie fleißig Elton ist! Die Anzahl der Cirque de Soleil-Shows sind ja relativ zu bewerten (viele stetig wechselnde Darsteller) und Katy Perry steht niemals 2 1/2 Std. auf der Bühne (die Hälfte ihres Auftritts geht eh fürs Umziehen drauf )

Seiten 1 | ... 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz