Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1.373 Antworten
und wurde 41.062 mal aufgerufen
 Das neue eltonjohnfan.de Forum
Seiten 1 | ... 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | ... 92
ejfan Offline

23.02.2013 21:02
#856 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Würde ja alles wunderbar klingen - wenn man das Veröffentlichungsdatum nicht beachtet:( Und jetzt doch wieder Diving Board??? Heute ist aber nicht der 1. April, oder??;)
Menno, das ist ja schon wie ein Spiel, bei dem einem Ausgehungerten ständig im letzten Moment das ersehnte Würstchen weggeschnappt wird......

ejfan Offline

23.02.2013 21:48
#857 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Noch was dazu http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/e...-party-20130223

Immerhin sind's jetzt 13 Songs. UND die Diving Board-Witze sind doch nicht umsonst gewesen (s. früherer Kommentar von Ulrike);D

Pinky Offline

10.03.2013 10:45
#858 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Ich HASSE Amazon! Eben rufe ich eine E-Mail ab, die überschrieben ist mit "Das neue Album von Elton John" !!!! Meine Reaktion: Oh mein Gott! Oh mein Gott! Oh mein Gooootttttt!!!!! Ich hätte es besser wissen sollen. Hier führte mich das Ganze dann hin:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B008B06J...65241_nrn_image

ich verklage Amazon. Als Entschädigung will ich The Diving Board. Kostenlos. JETZT!

------------------------
Back to the howling old owl in the woods , hunting the horny back toad
Oh I've finally decided my future lies beyond the yellow brick road...

EltonJohnFan Offline

12.03.2013 18:16
#859 RE: Neues Album Antworten
ejfan Offline

03.04.2013 20:05
#860 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Einspruch!!!!!! Elton hat seine neue Scheibe hergeschenkt!
He whipped out his iPad to proudly show photos of his children's Easter egg hunt to a group from AIDS Foundation Houston and gave his close friend Lynn Wyatt an advance copy of his new CD, which comes out in September.
Gespannt dürfte bei dieser Dame nicht nur die Gesichtshaut sein:P

Pinky Offline

03.04.2013 20:10
#861 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Sie soll das Album mit ihrem Leben verteidigen, hat er ihr gesagt? Das sollte es uns wert sein. Sie gibt ihr Leben, wir kriegen das Album... Harrharrharr!

------------------------

Rocket Girls Offline

14.04.2013 13:20
#862 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Elton John previews new album

Songs from the forthcoming T Bone Burnett-produced "The Diving Board" were played at a listening party held at Capitol studios, followed by a Q&A with Elton.

Elton has a new album, "The Diving Board" (due out in September), a new label home - Capitol Music Group, now owned by Universal - and a new musical partner: T Bone Burnett.

The playback portion of the evening consisted of a five-song introduction to "The Diving Board", which Burnett noted was a return to form for Elton featuring the simple arrangement of piano, bass and drums. Indeed, in the Q&A that followed, conducted by Grammy Museum executive director Bob Santelli, Elton boasted about how much piano he plays on the album. "The piano is my friend ... and, at the moment, I've never enjoyed it more."

Elton and T Bone Burnett came together on April 11, 2013 to host a private listening party for the album at Capitol’s equally famed Studio A. Attendees included UMG chairman Lucian Grainge along with a slew of CMG executives, among them chairman Steve Barnett, EVPs Michelle Jubelirer and Greg Thompson and Virgin headRon Fair (with wife Stephanie)....

Hier ist der Artikel im Ganzen:

http://www.eltonfan.net/cgi-bin/news/vie...e&tmpl=viewnews

Elton John - How wonderful life is while you're in the world

wali Offline

14.04.2013 21:13
#863 RE: Neues Album Antworten
Torge Meyer Offline

14.04.2013 22:50
#864 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Warum hat diese Person kein neues Lied aufgenommen???
Ich wette, Elton wird jetzt ein paar Songs in die Setliste mit reinpacken

MEINE EJ-KONZERTE
5x
02.07.2008 Halle/Westfalen mit Band,
15.10.2009 Düsseldorf Red Piano,
07.12.2010 Hamburg mit Ray Cooper,
21.06.2011 Hannover mit Band/2Cellos,
03.07.2012 Oberhausen mit Band/2 Cellos

ejfan Offline

17.04.2013 20:14
#865 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Langsam wird mir ej.com wieder richtig sympathisch. Zumindest was die Aktualität anbetrifft: http://www.eltonjohn.com/news/news_detai...e3156cb&yr=2013

TammyEltonFan Offline

21.05.2013 09:38
#866 RE: Neues Album Antworten

schaut euch das hier mal an: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjPBzCXI...A?feature=watch

Komischerweise kann ich es über Youtube nicht anschauen und müsste es runter laden?? Irgendwie trau ich mich das nicht....... Funktioiert es bei euch??

Elton, My Elusive Drug

Rocket Girls Offline

21.05.2013 11:05
#867 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Also bei uns funktioniert es auch nicht.

Und wenn man auf den Downloadlink klickt, dann wird man auf ein Downloadportal weitergeleitet, auf dem man sich kostenpflichtig anmelden muss

Elton John - How wonderful life is while you're in the world

Pinky Offline

21.05.2013 16:15
#868 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Die Sache stinkt. Wenn irgendwas schon draußen wäre, würde man garantiert davon erfahren. Und wenn irgendwas geleakt ist, taucht das früher oder später über die üblichen Kanäle auf. Irgendwo kostenpflichtig anmelden, um etwas zu kriegen, das da eigentlich gar nicht sein darf... DAS schreit doch "Verarsche".

------------------------

ejfan Offline

04.06.2013 20:29
#869 RE: Neues Album Antworten

www.classichitsandoldies.com

Bernie Taupin: New Elton John Album "Really Befits Our Years"

4 June 2013

On Monday in New York City, Elton John‘s songwriting partner Bernie Taupin and producer T Bone Burnett hosted a listening party for John’s new album, The Diving Board, which is due out this fall. And Taupin told the invited guests that he feels that the three of them have created an album that reflects Elton’s artistic maturity.

“It really befits our years,” said Bernie of The Diving Board, adding, “We’re telling stories, and that’s what we do best. I’m amazingly proud of this record.” Burnett, meanwhile, said that the disc represents John “at the peak of his powers,” and noted that they had created the album “for history.”

The album, which puts Elton’s voice and piano playing front and center, has a rootsy sound that’s reminiscent of his earlier work, especially the 1970 album Tumbleweed Connection. As Taupin notes, many of the songs do tell stories; for example, one, “Oscar Wilde Gets Out,” was inspired by real-life Irish playwright and poet Oscar Wilde, who was imprisoned during the 1800s for being gay. Another, “The Ballad of Blind Tom,” was inspired by the true story of Blind Tom Wiggins, an autistic African-American slave who was a piano-playing musical prodigy.

Musically, the songs on The Diving Board range from gospel, to regretful ballads, to torch songs, to ’50s-style rock ‘n’ roll, to country. Earlier this year, Elton said of the record, “I can honestly say that this is the first time for a long time that I’ve got an album…and every single track and every single vocal I really love.”

As for why John himself wasn’t at the listening party, he, his partner David and their two sons, Elijah and Zachary, are currently vacationing in Italy.

Copyright 2013 ABC News

DanDare Offline

04.06.2013 21:52
#870 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Na, dann ist Bernie ja wohl wieder auf freiem Fuß!

Seiten 1 | ... 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | ... 92
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz