Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2.900 Antworten
und wurde 77.510 mal aufgerufen
 Das neue eltonjohnfan.de Forum
Seiten 1 | ... 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | ... 194
Pinky Offline

23.03.2013 10:23
#1966 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Offen gestanden, ich hätte keine Ankündigung und urplötzlich ein neues Album beorvugt. Es kostet erheblich weniger Nerven. Dafür hätte ich sogar ein Scheiß-Cover akzeptiert. Etwas das Captain Fantastic-Cover mit einem weißen Quadrat drüber.

------------------------
Back to the howling old owl in the woods , hunting the horny back toad
Oh I've finally decided my future lies beyond the yellow brick road...

ejfan Offline

23.03.2013 16:18
#1967 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Zitat von DanDare im Beitrag #1965
Hier spricht Elton höfliche Kommentare über David Bowie in die Kamera (bei etwa 5 bzw. 20 bzw. 27 bzw. 35 bzw. 55 min):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myjdpSUEHyY

Selten genug haben die beiden etwas miteinander zu tun gehabt. Ein neues Album anzukündigen und ständig zu verschieben
bzw. kein Album anzukündigen und es dann doch überraschend zu veröffentlichen, ist nicht der einzige charakteristische Unter-
schied zwischen diesen fast Gleichaltrigen. Gus Dudgeon ist die Zusammenarbeit mit beiden Egos jedenfalls meisterhaft gelungen.

Na ja, lieber ankündigen und verschieben, statt sowas wie "ich mach gar nix mehr", aber ja, die erneute Verschiebung vom neuen Album war schon leicht fies :)

ejfan Offline

23.03.2013 17:08
#1968 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Schön:
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/201...eam-of-meeting/
John dedicated the 1971 song to Harrison, a fifth-grade student at Presbyterian Day School who has perfect pitch and, according to his mom, has been playing the piano since he could sit. The brown-haired boy with bright eyes and a big smile dreamed big enough to ask the singer on YouTube if he could meet him when he came to Memphis.
“One night, my mom had a dream that I was opening up for Elton John, and we found out Elton John was coming to Memphis, and we had the idea to make a video and see what would happen,” Harrison said.
John not only dedicated the song to the boy, but invited him and his family backstage before the concert.
“It was fabulous,” said Harrison, who is studying at School of Rock in the Laurelwood area and loves to play music from the ’80s. “It started off when one year for our program at school, we sang ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ from Journey, and I kind of got stuck in the ’80s from there.”
The YouTube video, made by family friend Preston Davis, is titled, “Dream Big Harrison — meet Sir Elton in Memphis!” It shows the boy playing “Tiny Dancer” on the piano and saying, “Why do I want to meet Elton John? Who wouldn’t want to meet Elton John? But I really want to meet Elton John because I have to play ‘Crocodile Rock’ in the School of Rock, and I want to learn from the best.”
At the end, Harrison writes in black marker on a sheet of paper: “Can I meet you in Memphis?”
Kind of hard to turn down that invitation. A few weeks later, the family got an e-mail from John’s management inviting the boy to meet the singer at his concert at FedExForum.
On Saturday night, Harrison; his mom, Shannon, a pharmacist on the faculty at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center; his dad, Lloyd, a teaching physician at Methodist University Hospital; and his sister, Grayson, a second- grader at St. Mary’s, were brought backstage to a lounge before the concert. About 10 minutes before the show, they got to meet John.
“We kind of talked about my music and how we could improve on it,” Harrison said. “He said, ‘Since you have perfect pitch and you play piano, you can obviously sing like a bird,’ so he wants me to start singing a little bit, also” — advice the boy plans to follow.
“The thing that struck us more than anything else was the extraordinary kindness that Sir Elton and his organization showed us,” said Lloyd Finks. “He sat down and had a real conversation with Harrison and listened to him and talked to him and tried to share some things with him.”
Harrison’s mom, Shannon, is hoping the message of the moment goes beyond just music.
“He did not have to show such kindness to us, and the two lessons that I want my children, and especially Harrison, to learn from this are, No. 1: Always dream big, and No. 2: No matter who you are in this world, taking just a moment to show someone kindness can change their world.”

Hier ist das Youtube-Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLPIWibbhQg

Liiischen2307 Offline

25.03.2013 18:06
#1969 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/03/..._n_2949131.html

Fall out Boy bringt am 12. April ein neues Album raus und Elton war Gastmusiker :D

Rocket Girls Offline

26.03.2013 15:26
#1970 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Elton celebrates 66th birthday at dinner with Neil Patrick Harris

He toasted his new age with an intimate dinner in West Hollywood with a small group at American restaurant Craig's. Making sure he was the centre of attention Elton dressed in typically flamboyant style by wearing an electric blue suit. HE also colour coordinated his outfit so that his blue rimmed spectacles and cobalt colour lace Oxford shoes were matching. The father-of-two didn't stop there as his checked socks were blue and white and his crew neck T-shirt provided a white accent colour.

Elton was joined by his husband David Furnish and close friend Neil Patrick Harris and his partner David Burtka. David, 50, was dressed as smart as ever in a grey two-piece suit with a zebra print pocket square. The film maker had brought birthday presents along with him and was seen carrying a bag from Saint Laurent.

Neil, 39, and Burtka also arrived bearing gifts as they filed in to the venue dressed a little more casually in blazers and jeans. As a small present to himself Elton launched a new official website which will keep his fans around the world up to date with his movements.

Elton is taking a few days off between concerts in Tennessee and Texas so that he can have a few days to celebrate with David and sons Zachary and Elijah.

Elton John - How wonderful life is while you're in the world

Pinky Offline

26.03.2013 19:43
#1971 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Die Socken machen mich einfach nur fertig.

------------------------

Sabrina Offline

27.03.2013 00:59
#1972 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Die Socken sind der absolute Abschuss ....hahaha

Pinky Offline

28.03.2013 10:30
#1973 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Jetzt muß ich doch eben mal ein wenig angeben. Ich hatte das gar nicht registiriert. Aber das Mojo-Magazin hat Ausschnitte eines Kommentars von mir zum Thema "mit Elton John anfangen" abgedruckt, wo ich von Tumbleweed Connection schwärme. Mein Name, auf ewig schwarz auf weiß mit Elton verbunden!

------------------------

ejfan Offline

03.04.2013 20:09
#1974 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Nochmal herzlichen Glückwunsch dafür Ulrike!!:D

Für Elton und Bernie gibt's ne weitere Auszeichnung http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/04/02/elt...l-of-fame-award

Sabrina Offline

04.04.2013 17:21
#1975 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Hallole ihr Lieben,
schaut mal was ich beim stöbern zufällig gefunden habe

http://www.closeup.de/de/kaufen/elton-jo...ller-40209.html

HIHI

Liebs Grüßle Sabrina

ejfan Offline

05.04.2013 07:03
#1976 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

HAA das kommt uns irgendwie bekannt vor, gell, Lisa :D

Liiischen2307 Offline

05.04.2013 08:00
#1977 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

haha ohjeeee äähm jaa kommt mir durchaus irgendwie bekannt vor :D

Pinky Offline

06.04.2013 09:11
#1978 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Hier ist ein nettes Video, das "wer will'n noch sehen" eindrucksvoll widerlegt. Wenn ein Vorverkaufsstart für Elton-Tickets sogar einen TV-Bericht wert ist, muß sich da doch noch wer für interessieren. Von den tausenden Leuten, die so ein Konzert in einem Riesen-Venue innerhalb nicht mal 2 Stunden ausverkaufen.

Reagiert hier eigentlich auch jemand so emotional, wenn er Elton-Tickets im Laden kauft? Ich weiß, dass ich nicht die einzige bin, die nach dem Kaufvorgang auf eventim & Co. erstmal entfesselt durchs Zimmer tanzt, aber ich weiß gar nicht mehr, wie das in den Zeiten davor war.

------------------------

EltonJohnFan Offline

06.04.2013 09:41
#1979 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Also ich tanzt jetzt nicht durchs Zimmer aber ich bin danach seeeehr ents:-Dpannt und beruhigt,denn davor bin ich hippelig wie sonst was...:-D

EltonJohnFan Offline

06.04.2013 12:34
#1980 RE: Sonstiges Antworten

Elton hat gestern vor dem Konzert in Nashville der Rymers Gallery einen Besuch abgestattet,wo selbstgemalte Bilder von Bernie ausgestellt werden.Bernies Frau hat Elton durch die Galerie geführt...

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 Elton-John-600x399.jpeg  bilde.jpeg 
Seiten 1 | ... 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | ... 194
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz