Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1.373 Antworten
und wurde 40.937 mal aufgerufen
 Das neue eltonjohnfan.de Forum
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... 92
MissEltonJohn Offline

19.11.2009 09:52
#46 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Elton wird NIE verschwinden . . .<3

♥Elton John♥ for ever and longer! :)

wali Offline

20.11.2009 17:20
#47 RE: Neues Album Antworten

auch auf eltonjohn.com steht schon was vom album!
vielleicht wurden die aufnahmesessions nach vor verschoben nachdem die konzerte verschoben wurden..
hoffen wir das beste..! und hoffen wir es kommt was schönes dabei raus..da er vllt sogar mehr zeit hat usw.

das steht auf bernie taupins homepage...

RECORDING FOR NEW PROJECT IN FEBRUARY 2010
Bernie and Elton are planning on getting to work in a Los Angeles studio in February of 2010 for a special project that will be their first studio album since ’06’s "The Captain & The Kid." This collaboration of old and new friends promises to represent a direction that has been fermenting for years in the heads of its perpetrators. Watch this space for updates.

vielleicht wird F2F jetzt in den februar geschoben und sie können jetzt schon ins studio!

ejfan Offline

20.11.2009 19:25
#48 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Elton soll auf jeden Fall nichts überstürzen und sich alle Kräfte wieder in Ruhe zurückholen. Es wird mit Sicherheit demnächst ein neues Album kommen und auf Garantie was geniales - da ist doch auf Elton immer Verlass!! Freu mich jetzt schon drauf!!!!!:D

CoolGuyEJ2 Offline

20.11.2009 19:59
#49 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Hi,
seh ich genau so... neues Album kommt sicher ;-)
genial+Elton+Verlass bin voll deiner(eurer)Meinung!!
lg ej2

wali Offline

12.12.2009 18:47
#50 RE: Neues Album Antworten

David im Interview..auch über das neue Album..

The Rocket Man is selling off his vast collection of designer togs, starting today, to raise money for charity and invited the Daily Star along for an exclusive preview.

And after having a rifle through the wardrobe, we sat down for a full and frank chat.

First up – The X Factor. Fans Sir Elton and David are throwing a huge fundraising party tonight so will miss the nail-biting final. But David’s making sure he sets the video so they can sit down and watch it together.

“I was very sad Danyl got voted out,” says David, 47. “He was my favourite, so I’m realigning my vote.

“Elton has been working Stateside on his new album so he wasn’t here to be able to go on the show. He’ll want a quick update on who the final contestants are. Once I tape it at the weekend I’m sure we’ll be watching together.”

The couple are also huge fans of wacky singer Lady GaGa, 23, who’s been wowing Britain with her increasingly odd costumes this week.

“Lady GaGa is fabulous,” says David. “She’s amazing. I love how she’s created this persona with a completely individual sense of style.

“I like people like her in music. It’s like Boy George in the Culture Club days – he was an original.

“During the 70s, 80s and 90s, David Bowie and Elton pushed the boundaries and barriers of what fashion as a performer means. Madonna too.

“They make the world a much more colourful and happy place – it keeps life interesting.”

Sir Elton, 62, is famous for his spectacular stage gear and glasses that are almost as distracting as his impressive voice.

He showed off another pair of zany red ones as he played a charity tennis match in Baton Rouge, Louisana, to raise money for his Elton John Aids Foundation.

But David admits they’ve made the odd fashion faux pas.

He laughs: “There’s always something you buy in the moment then bring it home and put it on and wonder: ‘What was I thinking?’

“We are lovers of fashion and think fashion is an art form so a lot of our items have been bought from a collectability standpoint.”

David also spoke out about their rift with George Michael, who launched an attack on the couple in a magazine article last weekend.

George, 46, said: “Elton will not be happy until I bang on his door in the middle of the night saying: ‘Please, please, help me Elton. Take me to rehab.’ It’s not going to happen.”

But David hits back: “The difficult thing for Elton and me is a lot of George’s friends keep calling us saying: ‘You have to do something, George is in a bad state.’

“We’re only reacting to what his close friends say to us. I respect George, I love George, I think he’s a huge talent.
“I just hope he’s well and happy and continues to be the great artist he is.”

Sir Elton will continue working with producer Leon Russell, 67, and songwriting partner Bernie Taupin, 59, on his new record in January, but first there’s a break in Italy.

“Elton has written a bunch of songs then he’s going back in the studio in January and February, so I expect the album will probably come out at the back end of next year,” reveals David.

“We’re going to Venice for Christmas. We’ve got an apartment where we go every year – it’s empty, quiet and beautiful. There’s something about being somewhere with no cars which allows you to switch off.

“We take the dogs with us to the restaurant and they sit at the table with us. Italians are very relaxed about that. They sit at the table with us like Lady And The Tramp.”

But turkey won’t be on the menu. David laughs: “One of the restaurants we go to does a turkey lunch, but I’ve had my fill. I celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving at a friend’s house in October and I was in LA for American Thanksgiving.

“I had my turkey and stuffing then, so I’m kind of done with it.”

The pair are holding the sale of their belongings tonight to raise cash for the Elton John Aids Foundation.

The last time that Elton and film- maker David rifled through their Versace, Dior, McQueen, Prada, D&G and Jean Paul Gaultier, celebs including Elle Macpherson, 46, and Natalie Imbruglia, 34, dug deep.

But you, too, can dress like a celeb with scarves, sunglasses, bags and shirts starting at £10.

“It was a giant purge,” David admits. “We’re very fortunate and blessed that a lot of fashion pieces are sent to us, or given at big discounts, so we do manage to acquire a lot of things.

“But you can’t wear them all at once and there’s no point in hanging on to them when someone else can wear them and enjoy them.”

Out The Closet is one of the 20 largest international Aids charities.

Elton said: “We always get a fantastic response from the public.

“I think the idea that the items we buy can help someone in dire need, particularly at this time of year, really strikes a chord.”

- Daily Star

ejfan Offline

13.12.2009 11:48
#51 RE: Neues Album Antworten

WILL ABER NICHT SO LANG WARTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket Offline

13.12.2009 11:49
#52 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Musst Du aber wohl oder übel!

Elton John - He´s been touching our hearts!

ejfan Offline

13.12.2009 11:50
#53 RE: Neues Album Antworten

WILL ABER NIIIIICHT!!!!!!

marc Offline

13.12.2009 15:54
#54 RE: Neues Album Antworten

die zeit bis ende des jahres kriegen wir schon rum....wir haben ja watford, bestimmt auch noch ray cooper und so

wali Offline

14.12.2009 14:18
#55 RE: Neues Album Antworten

DIe Gerüchte gehen weiter!

ELTON JOHN is back at the centre of a record company bidding war - 40 years on from when he first became a star.
Elt has written a number of new tracks with Australian dance producers P'NAU, who work closely with EMPIRE OF THE SUN.

A source said: "Elton says he's writing his most exciting new stuff for years - possibly decades.

"Working with P'Nau has got the creative juices flowing again.

"They have got a load of big companies sniffing around."

- The Sun

Rocket Girls Offline

14.12.2009 16:44
#56 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Das hört sich ja interessant an

Elton we love you forever!!!!

MissEltonJohn Offline

14.12.2009 17:43
#57 RE: Neues Album Antworten

ICH WILL AUCH NICHT WARTEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!

...sunshine, that's fine :) elton that's better :)

Rocket Girls Offline

17.12.2009 19:16
#58 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Hier hab ich was über ein neues Album gefunden:

http://www.spinner.com/2009/12/14/sir-el...se-dance-album/

Elton we love you forever!!!!

ejfan Offline

31.12.2009 11:18
#59 RE: Neues Album Antworten

Guckt mal, auf Bernie's Webseite gibt's mehr Infos als auf Elton's...aber GUTE!!!!!!!:D:D

New Album Update

Bernie and Elton will return to the studio in mid January to record a collaborative album with the iconic Leon Russell. Russell who has always been one of Elton’s musical heroes and influences when it comes to piano styling will be featured on a 50/50 basis writing and performing his own material for the project as well as writing with both Bernie and Elton and performing and singing on the pairs own songs.

A marathon writing session in Los Angeles last November saw the trio pen a vast wealth of material that ranges far and wide and covers many musical genres.

The sessions will be overseen and produced by Henry (T-Bone) Burnett whose work on roots based records over the last several years have turned this multi-Grammy winning musician and producer into the go-to-guy for unique projects.

We advise all not familiar with Leon or T-Bone to Google and learn more about these extraordinary individuals.

Don’t forget to keep checking for new postings by Bernie on his blog as we’re hoping he’ll be reporting some of his own personal feelings on this exciting new chapter in his storied career

Rocket Girls Offline

31.12.2009 11:32
#60 RE: Neues Album Antworten

SUUUUUPER!!!!!!

Elton John - Our One and Only

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... 92
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz