Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten
und wurde 412 mal aufgerufen
 Das neue eltonjohnfan.de Forum
wali Offline

26.07.2010 18:12
Jetzt wissen wirs: Wie's in Eltons Garderobe aussieht! Antworten

Ich weiß nicht ob die Geschichte schonmal gepostet wurde, aber hier ist eine super geschichte über Eltons Wardrobe-Assistant!!

http://www.eltonnewsblog.com/The_Elton_J...10/7/26_What_it’s_like_to_be_Eltons_wardrobe-assistant....html

ejfan Offline

26.07.2010 23:38
#2 RE: Jetzt wissen wirs: Wie's in Eltons Garderobe aussieht! Antworten

Der Link führt leider irgendwie ins Nichts:/

wali Offline

26.07.2010 23:44
#3 RE: Jetzt wissen wirs: Wie's in Eltons Garderobe aussieht! Antworten

verdammt.. der geht: http://bit.ly/aMn0Bs

ejfan Offline

26.07.2010 23:53
#4 RE: Jetzt wissen wirs: Wie's in Eltons Garderobe aussieht! Antworten

Ja, der geht - danke!!;)

Passt ja hervorragend zum Eintrag, den ich grade gemacht hab^^
“There were so many incredibly beautiful pieces. There were 40 tuxedos in themes from his popular songs like Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and I’m Still Standing...." VIERZIG??????? Verschwinden die dann plötzlich alle, wenn's bei Elton ans "Auswählen" geht??!??:o)

wali Offline

26.07.2010 23:55
#5 RE: Jetzt wissen wirs: Wie's in Eltons Garderobe aussieht! Antworten

GENAU DAS HAB ICH MIR AUCH GEDACHT!!!
SO EINE FRECHHEIT!
Wahrscheinlich hat er sich in Linz damals eh vergriffen und wollte eigentlich Croc Rock rausholen...die sind ja am Ärmel etwas ähnlich..:P

Liiischen2307 Offline

27.07.2010 11:50
#6 RE: Jetzt wissen wirs: Wie's in Eltons Garderobe aussieht! Antworten

also irgendwie bin ich scheinbar zu blöd dafür, bei mir kommt da nur the union?????!!

TammyEltonFan Offline

27.07.2010 15:16
#7 RE: Jetzt wissen wirs: Wie's in Eltons Garderobe aussieht! Antworten

Mir geht`s genau so.....

Elton, My Elusive Drug

ejfan Offline

27.07.2010 20:59
#8 RE: Jetzt wissen wirs: Wie's in Eltons Garderobe aussieht! Antworten

Öh, also gestern ging's noch, jetzt isser futsch, der Link....

Hab den Bericht aber anderweitig gefunden:
Jeanne Smallwood is still “walking on air” this week after being chosen as one of two Prince George wardrobe assistants for Elton John’s concert Friday at the CN Centre. First, Smallwood had to agree to keep it a secret.
“We weren’t allowed to say anything before the show. We were sworn to secrecy about the whole thing. Now that it’s over, I’m still about two feet above the ground and it is an experience I will remember forever,” she said.
Smallwood designs and sews costumes and fashion accessories for Excalibur Theatre Arts Company. She and another talented seamstress, Stephanie Larsen, who works her magic with Theatre North West, were contacted several weeks ago and asked if they would be wardrobe assistants for the local show. Would they? Both jumped at the chance.
“I was just so excited. When I first saw Elton John’s dressing room it was just amazing. There was about 25 boxes of shoes, some hand cut and sewn out of suede. He had roses in small vases on the tables, and there was this big bureau with labels from cities where he’d performed all over the world.”
Best of all, she said, were the costumes.
“There were so many incredibly beautiful pieces. There were 40 tuxedos in themes from his popular songs like Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and I’m Still Standing. The one from the Lion King theme had monkeys all down the arms and the one he wore in Prince George with the Crocodile Rock theme had a sequined crocodile with his (Elton John’s) head coming out of the mouth. The costumes were designed for him by Yohji Yamamoto of Japan.”
The local wardrobe mistresses took care of steaming clothes to perfection, (including clothes worn onstage by Elton John’s band members), sewing and repairing tears and replacing buttons.
“Usually we would take care of wardrobe changes but he had the same outfit on all during the show, so we didn’t have to worry about that. We were there to make sure there were no problems with wardrobe. Everything had to be perfect – Elton John is very precise.”
As an added thrill, she got to meet Elton John’s four-legged companions, his two cocker spaniels. “They were really cute.”
Smallwood said she was struck by the legendary singer-songwriter’s well known penchant for beautiful things and his sense of glamour and style. And she loved feasting her eyes on the luxury and opulence that accompanies the superstar wherever he goes.
“I heard (from Elton’s staff) that each of his (designer) tuxedos are worth about $15,000. Everything of his was so pristine. So perfect. I saw about 100 pairs of sunglasses neatly laid out on a table and in every colour of the rainbow. He chose ones with blue lenses for our Prince George show. And there were bottles of all different kinds of cologne. It took six trailers to hold his stuff. His make-up mirror – we lifted it from the truck – is just beautiful and it must have weighed over 100 pounds.”
However if Elton John’s mirror was heavy, Smallwood says it will take her a while before her light-headedness goes away.
“This was a thrill of a lifetime, one that I will remember forever. I even got a special pass to watch the show and I had lunch with his limousine chauffeur. Just being in the presence of such an amazing artistic talent as Elton John is the most exciting thing that’s ever happened to me in my career.”

lovelton Offline

31.07.2010 13:10
#9 RE: Jetzt wissen wirs: Wie's in Eltons Garderobe aussieht! Antworten

Wer übrigens mal wieder wissen will wie es bei Elton zu Hause aussieht: In der neuen Ausgabe der Elle Decoration ist ein 6-seitiger Bericht mit schönen Fotos von seinem Appartment in LA.

MissEltonJohn Offline

31.07.2010 19:23
#10 RE: Jetzt wissen wirs: Wie's in Eltons Garderobe aussieht! Antworten

Danke!!! Dann werd ich danach mal schauen ;)

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz